Looking to support restaurant partners during the pandemic, Grubhub aligned with FOX & ESNA to create MasterChef Table, a curated virtual restaurant. MasterChef Table featured recipes from past MasterChef winners and fan favorite contestants and was supported through in-show integrations, PR efforts, custom content, social promotion and paid amplification
- Integration: Grubhub-themed Mystery Box challenge, contestants created gourmet versions of the most popular dishes on the online food delivery marketplace
- Lower-Thirds: 3x lower-thirds (across 3x episodes) driving to MasterChef Table
- Co-branded MasterChef content that featured MasterChef alumni Kelsey Murphy, Dorian Hunter, Gerron Hunt, and Michael Silverstein.
- Distributed across linear, digital and social channels.
Social Amplification & Support
- Grubhub amplified the co-branded content on FB & IG
Social Co-branded Content
- Grubhub MasterChef co-branded ads drove double and triple digit lifts in Memorability, Likeability & Brand Opinion
- Grubhub standard ads benefitted from the partnership as well with double and triple digit lifts in Brand Memorability, Likeability & Intent
- 30x more search engagement for co-branded ads than standard Grubhub ads
Source: MarketCast TV Brand Effect & EDO